Relics of bunker are on Small Travný in land register of Morávka village. The ground bunker isn't original construction from the year 1944 already. That was destroyed by Fascist after revolts. Restored was in 1968 thanks to OV SSM (country council of young socialistic people union) and members of military formation of Home Department CSR (Czechoslovakia) in Frydek - Místek.
Original bunker was construct by partisans of the second platoon partisans division "for homeland" led by Nikolaj Alexandrovič Kuzmin in autumn 1944. 9-th of December 1944 then bunker girt Nazis and initiated attack. In the fight fell 11 partisans.
In memory of killed was in the places of fights built monument from unknown author in 1946.